- Florida Realtors® Disaster Relief Fund: This is Realtors helping Realtors. TheDisaster Relief Fundaccepts aid applications from those in the Realtor family – members, associations and staff – who need assistance, and accepts donations from anyone who wants to help.
- Call 911: For any situation that requires immediate action.
- Call 511: Travel information, including info on road and bridge closures, toll suspensions and major evacuation routes.
- Florida disaster updates: floridadisaster.org
- Florida Emergency Information Line: (800) 342-3557
- Find a hurricane shelter: Text the word “shelter” and your zip code to 4-FEMA (43362).
- Report price gouging: Florida’s price gouging hotline is (866) 9-NO-SCAM.
- Federal disaster assistance: (800) 621-FEMA (3362); TTY (800) 462-7585; fema.gov
- Low-interest loans and business help: Offered through SBA disaster assistance loans, https://www.sba.gov/loans-grants
- Insurance questions about policies: Florida CFO’s free Insurance Consumer Helpline is (877) 693-5236.
- American Red Cross: (800) HELP-NOW or redcross.org
- Salvation Army: (800) SAL-ARMY or salvationarmy.org
If you know of additional disaster contact information, please comment below.